Treatment of Flexible Flat Foot with HyProCure Implant
Discover Lasting Relief and Improved Mobility
At Grand Rapids Podiatry, we understand that foot health is essential for overall well-being and quality of life. That's why we're dedicated to providing advanced solutions for a variety of foot conditions, including this alignment of the feet (flexible flat foot). Dr. Solon, has been offering compassionate care for over 37 years, delivering tailored treatments that make a meaningful impact on our patients' lives. With many years of experience treating misalignment of feet with both conservative and surgical care, you can be confident that Dr. Solon will thoroughly evaluate your foot condition and offer you the best treatment options for your individual condition.
Understanding Flexible Flat Foot:
Flexible flat foot is a common condition characterized by the flattening of the arches in the feet when standing. This can lead to overpronation, where the feet roll inward excessively during walking or running. While children and adults can both experience flexible flat foot, the signs and symptoms may vary.
Signs and Symptoms:
- Pain or Discomfort: Complaints of foot, ankle and knee pain, especially after physical activity.
- Tired Feet: Easily fatigued during play, exercise and athletic activities.
- Awkward Walking: Noticeable changes in walking patterns, such as fleet slapping the ground and toeing out.
- Trips and Falls: Increased frequency of stumbling or falling.
- Arch Pain: Discomfort or pain in the arches, heels, or along the outer edge of the foot, increased with athletic and exercise activity.
- Ankle Discomfort: Persistent soreness in the ankle, often accompanied by swelling.
- Knee, Hip, or Back Pain: Overpronation can contribute to misalignment and discomfort in more proximal joints.
- Limited Mobility: Decreased ability to perform physical activities due to discomfort.
HyProCure: A Revolutionary Solution:
We're proud to offer the HyProCure implant, a cutting-edge solution that addresses the root causes of misalignment of the feet (flexible flat foot) and overpronation. This minimally invasive procedure involves the insertion of the HyProCure implant into the naturally occurring space between the ankle and heel bones. This implant restores proper alignment and stability, effectively reducing overpronation and alleviating associated discomfort.
- Misalignment Correction: HyProCure provides long-lasting correction, enhancing foot function for years to come.
- Minimally Invasive: The procedure involves a small incision and typically requires only a short recovery period.
- Return to Activity: Most individuals will experience a significant improvement in their ability to be involved in normal daily activities and exercise/athletic activities.
Compassionate Care, Exceptional Results:
At Grand Rapids Podiatry, we take pride in our individualized approach to patient care. We understand that each patient's needs are unique, and we're committed to providing personalized treatment plans that cater to your specific circumstances. Dr. Solon and our entire staff is dedicated to provide you with exceptional service and care. Our goal is to exceed your expectations starting with your initial evaluation and continuing with each visit you have for yourself and family members going forward.
On 2018-02-21 00:37, Kailunas, Deborah wrote:
My son was in middle school and could not walk home, which is less than half a mile without tears, he had severe foot pain. I contacted Dr. Solon, who opened his office on a Sunday to evaluate him. My son was flat footed and his feet were pronated. Dr. Solon performed HyProCure surgery on both of my sons feet and he is now playing D1 Lacrosse for the University of Detroit/Mercy and has no foot pain whatsoever. Thank you Dr. Solon and staff for everything you did for our family and making our sons dream of playing D1 College Lacrosse come true!
HyProCure exceeded our expectations. Amazing results with such a simple procedure. My son’s pain is gone and his physical activity is much improved. Inevitable degenerative arthritic changes of the feet and leg pain have been avoided. So grateful for Dr. Solon diagnosing Jack’s condition and offering this incredible procedure!!
Joseph Vanden Bosch MD Michigan Pain Consultants, PC
For Comprehensive Information Regarding the HyProCure Implant From HyProCure Website:
Take the First Step:
If you or a loved one are experiencing the discomfort associated with misalignment of your feet, we invite you to take the first step towards lasting relief and improved mobility. Contact us today to schedule a consultation to see if you are a candidate for the HyProCure implant and learn more about how the HyProCure implant can transform your quality of life.
Your well-being is our priority, and at Grand Rapids Podiatry, we're here to support your journey to better foot health.